The Tampa Steel Virtual Conference 2021 has networking at its heart, to facilitate business and to give you that human connection.
The virtual conference platform has the capability to host speed networking sessions, which will provide you with an opportunity to meet and network with existing and potential clients. Feedback from our regular attendees highlights that some of the value from participating in the conference is from the side conversations at the conference drinks receptions, around the hotel and in the bar and these virtual networking sessions are designed to replicate these chance meetings.
How it will work:
All attendees will gather in a virtual lobby and then be randomly allocated into smaller rooms with between 6-10 other attendees. You will then have 10 minutes to introduce yourselves and network. If you make a useful connection we recommend you follow up and schedule a one-to-one meeting after the networking session to continue your conversation. Once the first 10 minute session finishes you will return to the central lobby and be allocated another group to continue networking. The speed networking will run for one hour, so you will meet with between 35-60 people during the session. If you have multiple attendees from your company participating then the number of contacts and interactions increase significantly.
Benefits of Virtual Networking:
- Easily find who you want to network with - search by name, job title, company or keyword
- Easily find where people are in the venue with the click of a mouse
- Make new connections easily - no need to know what the person looks like to find them
- Connect and communicate your way - send an email, a message, a chat, or start a video call
- Meet in a group - you can have a group video chat with up to 25 of your fellow attendees – easily find and connect to all of them
- Request private meetings with one person or up to 25 participants
- Add your conference schedule/meetings to your Outlook calendar from the platform – ensuring no clashes with regular work commitments
- When watching a presentation you can see who is in the audience and communicate with them
- Wherever you are in the venue, you can interact with others quickly and easily, maximizing your time
- The virtual venue will be open for three weeks after the live dates, for you to continue your meetings